Partager
Printer-friendly version

Current Size: 100%

Chapel St Julien

Saint Julien
56170 Quiberon
(1 Opinions)
1 avis
Lajoie
21 May 2016
Émouvante chapelle un beau lieu de prières
Its origins date back to the 15th century. Once rebuilt in 1722, it was plundered and sacked by the English squadron of Admiral Lestok in 1746 and rebuilt in 1859 in its current form. In 1910 it was abandoned and used as a warehouse for the fishermen of the village. Threatened with destruction, the villagers restore in 1928. This rectangular chapel is surmounted by a stone spire. Beautiful stained glass windows representing the Crucifixion, the Nativity and the Miraculous Fishing.
  • La Chapelle Saint Julien 1 - Quiberon
  • La Chapelle Saint Julien 2 - Quiberon
  • La Chapelle Saint Julien 3 - Quiberon
  • La Chapelle Saint Julien 4 - Quiberon
  • La Chapelle Saint Julien 1 - Quiberon
  • La Chapelle Saint Julien 2 - Quiberon
  • La Chapelle Saint Julien 3 - Quiberon
  • La Chapelle Saint Julien 4 - Quiberon
La Chapelle Saint Julien Quiberon
5
1 Opinions
5.00
"Superbe et propice au recueillement " Lajoie Period of stay : May 2016
Émouvante chapelle un beau lieu de prières
  • Français
  • English
  • Deutsch