Partager
Printer-friendly version

Current Size: 100%

St. Clément chapel

Rue de Saint Clément
56170 Quiberon
Be the first to give your feedback and help future visitors to get an idea about this place.
1
2
3
4
5
The chapel of St. Clement located outside the current city is the first witness of the Christian presence on the peninsula. The first chapel was built on this site there are more than 1000 years and the chapel as we know it today dates from the late nineteenth century. It is located in a depression surrounded by dunes on which there remain vestiges of a Christian cemetery: there discovers several Merovingian sarcophagi.
Photos Location
  • La Chapelle Saint ClĂ©ment 1 - Quiberon
  • La Chapelle Saint ClĂ©ment 2 - Quiberon
  • La Chapelle Saint ClĂ©ment 3 - Quiberon
  • La Chapelle Saint ClĂ©ment 4 - Quiberon
  • La Chapelle Saint ClĂ©ment 5 - Quiberon
  • La Chapelle Saint ClĂ©ment 6 - Quiberon
  • La Chapelle Saint ClĂ©ment 1 - Quiberon
  • La Chapelle Saint ClĂ©ment 2 - Quiberon
  • La Chapelle Saint ClĂ©ment 3 - Quiberon
  • La Chapelle Saint ClĂ©ment 4 - Quiberon
  • La Chapelle Saint ClĂ©ment 5 - Quiberon
  • La Chapelle Saint ClĂ©ment 6 - Quiberon
Photos Location
  • Français
  • English
  • Deutsch