Partager
Printer-friendly version

Current Size: 100%

Museum "maison du patrimoine"

11 rue de Port Haliguen
56170 Quiberon
Phone : 02 97 50 00 20
Be the first to give your feedback and help future visitors to get an idea about this place.
1
2
3
4
5
3 floors of exhibitions tell the story of the peninsula. Traditional life in 1900 and landing of royalist emigrants in 1795. Discoveries of archaeologists after 7 years of excavations on the Mesolithic site of Beg er Vil. Sampling and new technologies outline the village of nomadic hunter-gatherers, to date the first known Bretons. Objects from the wrecks of Ardent, Marlborough, France, Thracia, Carl Bech, and Artiglio revealing the secrets of shipwrecks.
Languages spoken
  • English
Opening times :
  • From 15 June 2019 to 15 September 2019
Services
  • Animals accepted
Prices Min Max Description
Full-fare 4€
Group rate 3€
Child rate 0€
Adult 4€

Payment methods

  • Chèque
  • Espèces
Maison du Patrimoine
Address :
11 rue de Port Haliguen
56170 Quiberon
Phone :
Spoken languages
  • en
Check the terms and conditions and privacy policy
  • Français
  • English
  • Deutsch